Local Business Moving and Packing services
We specialize in both large and small business moves
Specializing in large and small offices, single item moves like desks, and loading/unloading rental trucks. A large part of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals. We are Licensed, Bonded, and insured.
We take the following factors into account when estimating your job:
- Labor: You pay an hourly rate for each member of the moving crew, clocked from the time they reach the job until they finish at your new address. An additional charge may be applied for multiple stops.
- Trucks: A truck is also charged by the hour. Keep in mind that you need a truck designed to move office items like desks, computers, and furniture, not to move freight.
- Travel time: This charge covers the mover’s cost for traveling from the pickup location to the destination, and returning to his facilities from the destination after the move is complete.
- Materials: This is the cost of boxes, tape, shrink wrap and other optional packing materials provided by the mover during the move. Abba and Sons Moving provides FREE padded blankets with every move to ensure the safety of your items. See our full materials list.
- Packing: This is an hourly or per item rate that is charged to provide optional full or partial packing services.